Our hands are witnesses of age, lifestyle and almost all daily activities. It is one of our tools for almost everything: we hold objects, we touch, we feel, we eat, we write, etc. Therefore, it is important not to neglect your care and do it in the most natural way possible, so as not to damage the PH of the skin.
The hands are divided into two parts. First, we found the back, a thin skin, with little fat tissue and is the most exposed part. It is the visible face so, it receives the rays of the sun, the wind, etc. On the other hand, we find the palm. Skin thicker than the back, with abundant sweat glands and composed of nerve endings responsible for pressure, touch, cold and heat.
What should a Hand Cream have?
First, it must be a moisturizer that nourishes and protects all our cells. Some ingredients that are beneficial to protect the hands and nourish them deeply are:
- Vitamin E, protection against free radicals, maintains strong nails and slows down the symptoms of anti-aging.
- Shea butter and cocoa, cell regenerators and full of vitamins and minerals.
- Essential oils of orange and lemon, removes spots.
There is a false belief about the aroma of creams. It is believed that when they smell their effect better it will not be altered, but no. The perfume can aggravate and alter its components, for example, worsen dryness and itching in the hands.
Our Hand Cream, is not a common cream since it is also specialized in any type of problem on the skin, from dermatitis, eczema to the most sensitive and atopic skin.
- Put on gloves to avoid any contact with cleaning products or toxic ingredients that may contain.
Use mild soaps to protect the PH of the skin.
- Use a mild soaps to protect the PH of the skin.
- Use a a Hand Cream. Apply it every time you notice dry hands, it is recommended three times a day, according to skin, time, lifestyle, etc.
- The water with which we wash our hands should not be too hot and the hands should be dried very well.
- Once a week exfoliate the hands, as we do with masks for the face or hair, as this will not only improve the appearance but also be softer.
And you, will you follow all these steps?